Parmigiano

I was looking at the RAW closeup photos of Parmigiano Reggiano at 100% and noticed tiny hair.

I blamed myself until I saw the hair is IN the cheese not on it, and it is the type of hair I do not have any of around here. If I owned a pet that would be another matter.

Now I am visualizing the Parmigiano factory where they put peloso Mario, with the arms of a mountain gorilla, to prepare wheels for export to the U.S. So what now, I must check all my cheese with a magnifying glass for now on? That, or else ignore it.




This is starting to freak me out. Picayune, I know, but a part of me is still microscopically disturbed, and this requires a microscopic action to affect a microscopic remedy.

These photos were intended to support a post made on Things Wot I Made Then Ate, here.   

No comments: